Confused about where to get started with Pico? Just follow these simple steps to get up and running in no time!
- Create a Pico account at https://trypico.com and register your domain. If you have multiple domains check out this article.
- Connect your Stripe and MailChimp accounts.
- Optionally, Define your audience
- If you want to collect email addresses from visitors or create a registration wall, create your first registration rule.
- If you plan on using a paywall, first ensure you've connected your Stripe account, and then create a monetization plan.
- Update the appearance of Pico on your site.
- Install the Pico plugin on your site (if you are using WordPress follow these instructions, if you are NOT using WordPress follow this guide).
And you're all set! A good starting point are the guided tours to help familiarize yourself with the tools. If you have any other questions about the Pico product be sure to check out https://help.pico.tools/ for guides and tutorials. If there's a question not covered be sure to contact us!