If you use Mailchimp as your email service provider (ESP), you can use all the data in your Pico CRM to manage email newsletters as well as create audience segments for email marketing campaigns. For example, leverage your Pico-Mailchimp integration to:
- target paying readers who haven't visited your site in a while to reduce churn
- tailor content newsletters based on what content category a reader consumes most or where they're reading from
- target donors by total gift size or frequency of gift
- send an email to readers whose trials are about to expire
- manage exclusive email lists for paid subscribers or members
Navigate to the Settings > Integrations in the Pico Publisher app (https://publisher.pico.tools/settings/integrations).
Click Connect next to Mailchimp.
Follow the in-window prompt to login to your Mailchimp account:
And then click on your account:
Once you select your account, the window will redirect back to the Pico Publisher app. To see your newly synced Pico list in Mailchimp, log in to Mailchimp and navigate to Lists. You'll see a newly created list called "Pico":
If you open that list and click on the Toggle Columns button...
…you'll notice that most of the available columns you can add to your table view are custom for Pico, such as "Paying", "Total Paid", and "Days Left on Trial."